Vendor Move In
- The Information Center is located at the entrance of Exhibition Hall 4. Show personnel will be onsite to guide and assist you with any event-related questions.
- All vehicles must enter through Gate 17 to access the exhibit halls. Vendors can unload on all sides of Halls 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9. Vehicles must move away immediately after unloading. Please do not park or block the roads of all major entrances or your vehicle will be towed.
- Preparations and moving-in of all equipment and merchandise must be completed by Friday, Jan. 18 at 7 PM. Security will be provided for overnight safety, but it is not advisable to leave any valuable merchandise behind.
- Vendors who do not need tables, chairs or booths set-up, should inform show organizer prior to move-in. Please do not remove booth frames at any time. If additional tables and chairs are required, please supply your own or rent from our decoration contractor. Please do not take anything not belonging to you. It is your responsibility to make sure that no damage of any kind happens to the drapes, tables, chairs or any rental equipment. You will be held responsible for the replacement costs if anything happens.
- In compliance with Fire Department regulations, oversized or top cover tents and decorations are prohibited in the halls. Please make sure all decorations and banners do not exceed the height of your own booth space. The use of any open space next to your own booth space is prohibited. If violations occur, Fairplex security will remove all equipment, merchandise, and or decorations in violation.